Sunday, April 1, 2007

Can you increase performance by adding data storage capacity? Find out how.

Are you ready for EqualLogic?

  • Remote replication, volume cloning, and snapshots out of the box
  • Self-managing and expandable online
  • 99.999% application and data availability.
  • Managed in real time by intelligent, automated load balancing software
  • From the box to the rack to storing files in just 20 minutes!

Schedule a demo today!

The ease with which additional storage volumes can be added was a definite plus. "We expect pretty aggressive increases in data over the next few years. Whenever I need extra capacity, I simply add new paths to the SAN. Using EqualLogic, additional storage capacity means that my performance increases, which is something I expect from my solution, and that I do not have to pay for additional licenses. No hidden costs are involved in this purchase."

Marcel Dumont
Schoolbank.nl
Director of Operations
Full Text